Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mental Exhaustion

As I type this I am on break from a workshop. This week I am in Kansas City with almost all of my teammates at a Strengthening Interpersonal Communication workshop. It is only day two and I am exhausted.

Not physically but mentally.

Who would have known learning about positive confrontation could be so draining? Not only am I learning about what to do and what not to do, I am also being confronted with some deep rooted issues that resound in my heart. There are hurts that are coming out. There are realizations that are being exposed. There are hot spots being tampered with.

To be honest, some of it really hurts!!!

So my prayer is this as I finish this week... Lord grant me grace for myself and others. Teach me to be like You in every way Jesus. Help me to forgive myself and others. Where there is a heart of stone give me a heart of flesh. Tear down the walls of selfishness so that I may love my neighbor rightly. Jesus, HELP me! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment