Sunday, October 30, 2011

First of many Lasts

On Friday I celebrated my last birthday in the States. It's beyond crazy to think that (possibly) the next birthday I celebrate in the U.S. will be number 31. Whoa!!!


On Friday I turned 25. Yep the B I G 25.


The weekend before I had a wonderful party. I love gathering with friends! We ate way too much food, watched football, had a fire pit, prayed and worshiped Jesus. It was a great day!


My best friend spoiled me rotten all week, showering me with gifts everyday! This weekend was spent once again eating too much food, staying up incredibly too late, sleeping late, playing hookie from work ;), bowling and just having fun!


Turning 25 was fun - and here's some of the evidence of my wonderfully blessed week!




















Happy Sunday!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment