Monday, October 10, 2011

Sunday...

This coming Sunday is a big day. I already have butterflies. I'm nervous and excited all at once! This Sunday I will be having a ministry booth in my church corridor. This is a huge opportunity for me to get the word out to the entire congregation regarding my ministry in Rome!

Right now I'm a busy little bee trying to get everything I need proofed, printed and hung. This weekend will be the first time many people hear about me going to Rome and the beginning of my 50 at $50 campaign.

If you are reading this would you do something for me?? Will you pray?!?! This is a big deal. Please pray that many people would stop and want to know more. Please pray I would have the exact words the Lord wants me to say. Please pray that God would already be working in the hearts of the people in my church and they would give as the Lord leads them. Please pray that above all else that on Sunday God would be glorified and the needs of the Italians would be made known.

Thank you for your prayers!!!
~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment