Thursday, October 3, 2013

Addressing some Needs

Right now I am starring into the face of change...

Another move.

Another country.

Another language.

A new home.

A new life.

Language school will be over on December 20th!  I've been searching for airline tickets, hoping to be able to get to Bamako around the 21st or 22nd so that I can spend Christmas with my team in my new home!  If you look at me when I'm thinking about all of this... you will probably find me with a bit of a glazed look.

79 days.  3[ish] months.  A lot of hours.

The excitement I feel in my heart is intense!  I'm SO excited.  I can't believe it's almost here.  So close.

Right now I am also starring at some needs, financial needs.  In order to purchase my plane tickets I need to be at 100% Funded.  I recently had a few supporters need to step back from giving.  The absence of their giving puts me at 96% Funded.  I am in need of  $100 per month to get me back up to 100%.  That's nothing!

IF...
5 people commit to $25 per month ~ I'm funded

2 people commit to $50 per month  ~ I'm funded

10 people commit to $10 per month ~ I'm funded

Today, will you talk to the Lord about joining my Financial Support Team?!?!  He has been moving in so awesome ways and I cannot wait to get to Mali and begin partnering with Him and my teammates!

Can't commit to monthly giving?  I understand.  Would you consider giving a one-time gift?  I need to purchase a cell phone but currently do not have the funds needed.  I have been living this year without one (which is kind of freeing!) but I must get one as I will need it in Mali.  In order to be able to use the phone in Mali I need to purchase an unlocked cell phone which increases the price quite a bit.

Please prayerfully consider sewing into these needs!!!  Please contact me at nicole.liewer@avmi.org to set up monthly giving or contribute a one-time gift!  Thank you :)

~Nicole      

No comments:

Post a Comment