Sunday, June 12, 2011

No going back

On Sunday I went and got my 6th tattoo. I love tattoos! They are such a free form of expression and have given me opportunities to share my faith through them over the years. I'm in no way cavalier about what I get. I take my time to get the design just right, discussing and getting advice from talented artists.



The latest one has 3 parts to it. The center-piece is the lantern which represents Jesus who is The Light. The bird represents me feeling free to GO and share the light (Jesus) with the world as a missionary. And the phrase says "He makes all things new" in Italian in honor of my first call as a missionary to Italy.


I think in the years to come I will get a tattoo that represents all of the places God will take me (I believe He will send me to many amazing places in my life-time)!


Here are pictures:













What do you find beauty in?


~Nicole

1 comment: